GA-Z170N Gaming, GA-Z270N-Wifi
CPU
i5-6600k
Graphics
Intel HD 530, Zotac GTX 1050 ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi peeps.
I've installed the OS, ran the multibeast software and installed what should be the audio drivers for my board (ga-z170n gaming) but have no devices showing. I've also re-run multibeast adding 100 series and intel 530 driver options as I believe that's what on the board (no mention of intel graphics type in mobo manual). Again, no luck.

I've also tried running the entire process again from scratch installing OS and then using multibeast. One last thing I've done is gone into the resources folder and run the Clover ACL1150.pkg manually. When I do it says it's failed to install.

I've had a quick look around the forums but I don't really understand what's gone wrong or why it won't see any devices. I have the same board as others and they seem to have something to use at least even if there are other sound issues.

Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated.

Disable SIP?
Mount EFI?
Before running MultiBeast?

After disabling SIP and mounting the efi folder. It took some faffing running combinations of the drivers and rebooting but I got there in the end. Thank you for the advice, happy with my project now :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back