CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi All, High Sierra has been running flawlessly for yonks but suddenly I can't enter into sleep mode completely. The computer will sleep but it never powers down, disks and fans etc.. all stay on. No updates have been made, it just started happening.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I could start to fix this? I'm running Clover but not 100% sure what info I need to post to get some feedback?

Hi All, High Sierra has been running flawlessly for yonks but suddenly I can't enter into sleep mode completely. The computer will sleep but it never powers down, disks and fans etc.. all stay on. No updates have been made, it just started happening.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I could start to fix this? I'm running Clover but not 100% sure what info I need to post to get some feedback?
make sure you have done:

also zip and upload your EFI

make sure you have done:

also zip and upload your EFI
I have attached my EFI, thanks.

I never configured USB ports and ran USBInjectAll.kext, could this cause an issue even if the system was stable for a long time?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    31.9 MB · Views: 68
I have attached my EFI, thanks.

I never configured USB ports and ran USBInjectAll.kext, could this cause an issue even if the system was stable for a long time?
correct, do the usb port mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back