Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
p55m-ud2
CPU
i5
Graphics
9460p
Great idea to set up these forums tonymacx86!
Hopefully it will help to organize everything
Right now I have the following set up:

1.0 ud2 bios version - f5
xfx 9600gt graphics card
(2)gskill 1333 2gb
i5 cpu
80gb WD hard drive with the install
640gb holding my home folder

Originally it would kp after sleep, but I took your advice and did some swapping of hardware and figured out my lg sata dvd/cd rom drive was causing it to kp.
So now sleep works if I manually click sleep in the top left hand corner, but auto sleep does not turn off the fans or hard drives. Also all of the usb ports seem to not output any power nor receive any conformation when unplugging or plugging something in. The keyboard and mouse will not wake the computer also.

I know it is provably getting monotonous solving the same problems over and over when you have a perfectly working set up tonymacx86, but I would love yours or someones else's expertise or diagnostics.

Thanks,
Limeblack

OK, so I deleted "NullCPUPowerManagement, IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector, sleepenabler" kexts and added the following "-v debug=0x100 maxmem=2048" to the boot.plist under kernel flags. I have not had any kernel panics since I added it. So my first question is there anything that boots differently when "-v debug=0x100" is in there other than displaying verbose mode on boot and kernel panics.

Also, I am wondering if this could be my issue :?:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... pic=127611

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back