CPU
i5 4690K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi looking into doing a macpro case build however just looking into doing it the easiest way without spending silly money.

Im not the most gifted or knowledgable but I think I can get by with the help of everyone on here lol.

Any good threads on here to point me to?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave, I completed a mac pro project recently with little to no experience. It can be a fairly comfortable experience provided you get some pre-made kits. the laser hive does ones for the panel work that only require some cutting and screwing on your part. it also depends on which mac you are trying to work on. to you have a particular mac in mind? do you wish to retain the drive bays along the top? How about the power supply? any extra information you are willing to part with might help the community be a bit more "active" in helping you.

I definitely recommend looking around at some of the builds posted on this forum, especially Kingzone's which is one of the more popular and well-documented builds. if you don't want to go down the root he followed with the drives, the Corsair 540 Hotswap cable is compatible with the slot and can be secured with some 10mm M3 screws.

Kind regards and the best of luck;
Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back