Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare - Clover
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello! Need help with this issue that doesn't allow me to run Sierra properly.

Installed Sierra, everything works fine... but when I choose to shutdown the computer, instead the system restarts by itself after a few seconds. Then I get a panic screen just after Clover saying "your computer restarted because of a problem", and then once Sierra is open I get a pop message saying "you had to restart your computer because of a problem".

Apart form that everything seems to be working fine (lol), but need help to solve the shutdown/restart problem!

This is my info...
Mobo: GA Z77-DS3H. LGA1155. Rev1.
CPU: Intel i5-3570. 3.4GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660ti

I read many forums here and there, and tried lots of stuff, but still no luck:
  • Tried using Clover Configurator to fix Shutdown, Halt Enabler, and dakewake.
  • Tried updating my BIOS to disable Wake On LAN, but I still I don't see this option in my updated BIOS F11a.
  • Tried changing my SMBIOS configuration form iMac14.2 to, MacPro5.1 (this one crashed my system), and to iMac13.2 as I read it on a post somewhere.
  • I even tried modifying the DSDT of the chosen SMBIOS to add a restart line. This made screen to shutdown, but never the CPU who needed a manual shutdown.
  • Tried deleting the emuvariableuefi-64 to see if that was the issue, but realized I don't even have that file in my Clover drivers.
  • Tried patching my DSDT with PJALM patches.

Now... at this point I am brain burned, and gone completely out of ideas. Had to go back to El Capitan until I get new ideas.
I upload my Clover folder, see if someone can give me some light.

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back