Contribute
Register

Shutdown/Sleep doesn't work on my gigabyte z390 m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z390M Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GT 730
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello guys, recently installed new Catalina OS. I've noticed my hackintosh doesn't shutdown : when I try to do it, the system keeps on restarting and I need to force shutdown directly with case button. Already checked config file and the "fix shutdown" is marked.
Tried few methods did not worked , Please help he fix this issue also USB 3.0 issue too.

Clover version is 5119 , Catalina 10.15.6 , GA-Z390 M, WD Blue ssd , 32 gb cosier vengeance ram , Sapphire pulse rx 580 graphics card .. Plz help me resolve this issue.

Can you help me with the shutdown? Thank you very much

Shutdown/Sleep doesn't work on my gigabyte z390 m keep on restarting the system

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 75
You're in luck! @pastrychef has built one of the most stable systems ever with this motherboard:

Just use his EFI.

And unlock your MSR!

Hello guys, recently installed new Catalina OS. I've noticed my hackintosh doesn't shutdown : when I try to do it, the system keeps on restarting and I need to force shutdown directly with case button. Already checked config file and the "fix shutdown" is marked.
Tried few methods did not worked , Please help he fix this issue also USB 3.0 issue too.

Clover version is 5119 , Catalina 10.15.6 , GA-Z390 M, WD Blue ssd , 32 gb cosier vengeance ram , Sapphire pulse rx 580 graphics card .. Plz help me resolve this issue.

Can you help me with the shutdown? Thank you very much

Shutdown/Sleep doesn't work on my gigabyte z390 m keep on restarting the system

You're in luck! @pastrychef has built one of the most stable systems ever with this motherboard:

Just use his EFI.

And unlock your MSR!

Thanx it worked , but my AMD graphics card it displaying as ??? how to resolve that ..

Attachments

• graphics ???.jpeg
    graphics ???.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 40
Thanx it worked , but my AMD graphics card it displaying as ??? how to resolve that ..

Please see post #3 of my Z390 M Gaming thread (link is below in my signature).

On the bottom of the post, look for "how to populate System Information > PCI".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back