UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Setting up Clover Configurator after installing Mojave

I finished installing all Mojave. The task left to me is to rewrite the system configuration using Mactracker.

The other is to install Clover on pc where Mojave is installed.
But I have something I do not know. I do not know if my Clover Configurator settings are correct or not. Can I transfer the configuration of the Configurator contained in the USB I created the installation media to pc as it is? In that case, it differs greatly from the information of Configurator installed on Mojave's PC. I am worried.

I will upload here the config file when I created the installation media and the config file installed on the new PC where Mojave was installed.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 207
This file is a file installed in my new Mojave.

Attachments

• config.plist
    24 KB · Views: 161
You haven't set any system definition yet. Also called SMBIOS. You could try Mac mini 8,1 if using only UHD 630.
Read through this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...390-thunderbolt-3-i7-9700k-amd-rx-580.267551/ to learn about how to create a working config.plist.

Screen Shot 4.jpg

[QUOTE = "trs96、投稿:1893962、メンバー:507278"]あなたはまだシステム定義を設定していません。SMBIOSとも呼ばれます。UHD 630のみを使用している場合は、Mac mini 8、1を試すことができます。
実用的なconfig.plistを作成する方法について学ぶためにこのガイドhttps://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...390-thunderbolt-3-i7-9700k-amd-rx-580.267551/を読んでください

View attachment 381159[/見積もり]

Of course I will do system definition. But before that, settings of Boot, Device, Graphic etc. of Clover Configurator are incomplete, so I would be happy if you advise on this. Thank you

Replies need to be in English only. Thanks.

Replies need to be in English only. Thanks.
I translated the whole page, please forgive my mistake. I edited the previous entry and fixed it to English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back