Contribute
Register

Sealed Water Cooling Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can also vouch for the H70. The construction and "feel" of the product is quite nice for the money and installation in completely painless, if you care to take the instructions into consideration. Full load with my i7 870 @ 4.0 GHz is right 70c. Not too loud either. I have never ahd an upgraded air cooler, but I'm assuming they would be louder as a generalization.

Since my Hack has been up for about 2 weeks now I thought I'd weigh in on this. My H70 and my i5-2500k running 4.95ghz with the fans set to "Silent" in the bios with a minimum of 200RPM gives me an idle around 40C, with temps hitting 68C under full load. Might try speeding up the fans to get the idle down a bit, but no performance problems so far.

I use two H70's in a dual CPU configuration (2 - Xeon 5680's) and use the H60's in single CPU configurations ( i7 980x's and Xeon W3670's) and they all work as advertised. My CPU's operate for extended periods of time in my 3d render farm. Because a need system stability I, however, prefer underclocking to get a mega turbo boost ratio of DDDDEE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back