Graphics
Geforce 9600GT 512Mb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I also have problem booting when I use Chimera 1.5 the screen becomes white and stuck there. My motherboard is Asrock H67m with a i5 2500K cpu. When I re-install Chimera 1.4.X Snow Leopard (10.6.8) boots fine but only at 1024x768 resolution. Can you give me some advice in order to make HD 3000 graphics work with accelaration? thanks in advance.

boumbo said:
Hi,
the problem seems to be a conflict with the appleintelhdgraphics.kext
if you delete this kext and reboot, no more white screen and you have full resolution, but i don't know if you have QECI enable, i haven't front row.

I am running a nearly identical system: Zotac H67ITX-C-E, i7-2600K, 8GB 1333 Memory, DVI 1920 x 1200 LCD connected to the MB DVI port, partition 1 of first HDD has freshley installed copy of Lion updated to 10.7.1, MBP 8,1 profile. Update boot loader to Chimera 1.5.1.

System takes longer then normal to boot to the desktop. Before deleting the appleintelhdgraphics. kext the system was un-useable with lagging action to mouse click. I could however get onto the system using screen sharing (used that to delete the kext and run MB system utils to rebuild permissions).

The affect of deleting the appleintelhdgraphics.kext was several; improved performance, loss of transparent title bar, screen artifacts are gone. 64bit Geekbench is 11432. iTunes runs well as does Safari. I have not migrated my usual set of apps yet.

This is encouraging... but we need to sort out the video acceleration problems.

Please keep posting your progress.

Edit: Just rebooted with KP following MACH Reboot. Upon reboot I can move the cursor but clicks do not register. Well if it was easy anyone could hack.

Edit: And then a few minutes later the thing works = cursor and mouse clicks register.

neil

Hi,

My configuration Test.
Shuttle SH67H7 (same as SH67H3)
3.4GHz I7 2600k - Socket 1155 SandyBridge
Onboard Graphic HDMI & DVI

update 10.6.8 >>> Lion 10.7 OK >>> update 10.7.1 OK

Chimera 1.5 - Blank Screen after boot... but i hear the HDD working.... I change the HDMI connector with the onboard DVI connector... and miracle.. The Desktop is here.. !

Can we add manualy the multiple connector outputs in a file?

Have a good Day
Seb

My GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 goes blank also. Once drive activity stop I put it to sleep and when I wake it up it's fine.

boumbo said:
Hi,
the problem seems to be a conflict with the appleintelhdgraphics.kext
if you delete this kext and reboot, no more white screen and you have full resolution, but i don't know if you have QECI enable, i haven't front row.
Still doesnt work. Screen stays blank in a gray color. Problem could be with WD hardrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back