Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Hackintool v1.8.3 Released
- Improved Audio Device detection / selection, window can now be resized

USB Port Patching
macOS 10.14.1+ does not work with the USB port limit patch and therefore there is no way to have all ports available to configure at one time. RehabMan has updated USBInjectAll.kext to include boot flags for excluding groups of ports
1. Place the USBInjectAll.kext (for port discovery) into EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
USBInjectAll.kext Requirements:
• Clover Rename XHC1 -> XHC
• Clover Rename EHC1 -> EH01
• Clover Rename EHC2 -> EH02

1. Reboot with -uia_exclude_ss uia_include=HS01,HS02 boot flags
• Change the HS01,HS02 ports to the ones you have your mouse and keyboard attached

Can you please tell me how to do the red parts? Clover configurator?
Tx
-a-

Last edited:
Does that mean that future releases of hackingtool will automatically propose to update when a new release is available?
I haven't tested it thoroughly but yes it should prompt to update. You can download the current version, copy it into Applications, and when you run it it should check for a new version (or use the Hackintool->Check for Updates... menu)

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to start if my hackintool is not populating any information? I have whatever green and lilu in the kexts/other folder as well as the xhci unsupported kext but I'm still not seeing very much information in hackintool.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to start if my hackintool is not populating any information? I have whatever green and lilu in the kexts/other folder as well as the xhci unsupported kext but I'm still not seeing very much information in hackintool.

If you're referring to the framebuffer data then just use the Framebuffer->macOS 10.14 menu.

I have a dell 7010 USFF which is using only the onboard HD4000 graphics on the 3570K cpu , the machine is working very well, with the only significant issue being that when using two monitors (both on displayport connectors) the wake from sleep takes about 30 seconds compared to about 5 seconds if there is only one monitor in use. I don't understand enough to follow the instructions to use the hackintool and amend the config.plist with any confidence and before I start asking too many questions I'd like to know if following this process is likely to help with this slow wake from sleep issue?

Back