Asus Z490-E-OC0.8.4
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Ok, my issue is as follows: X99 Asus board + i7-6850k (overclocked to 4.0ghz) + Radeon VII keep going to black screen. usb may or may or may not recover, and the only option is hard reset. i've seen several posts in different forums about this, and my attempted fix was to have opencore disable AppleGFXHDA, but the problem continues

Opencore EFI folder for X99-A/USB3.1, i7-6850k, Radeon VII. The DSDT dumped for the system and kernel stream log of the issue are also included

Attachments

• EFI_Kernel-Stream-Log_DSDT.zip.zip
    3 MB · Views: 34
Ok, my issue is as follows: X99 Asus board + i7-6850k (overclocked to 4.0ghz) + Radeon VII keep going to black screen. usb may or may or may not recover, and the only option is hard reset. i've seen several posts in different forums about this, and my attempted fix was to have opencore disable AppleGFXHDA, but the problem continues

Opencore EFI folder for X99-A/USB3.1, i7-6850k, Radeon VII. The DSDT dumped for the system and kernel stream log of the issue are also included

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back