Graphics
n/a
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
this is just a quick question if you have saved settings in multi beast but you want to add something in it, do i have to select everything else again, or just add the new thing and not worry bout everything else?

xonket said:
Multibeast 4.5.1 already installed. if i want to install / upgrade to Multibeast 4.5.2 what sould i do ?

Don´t worry, MultiBeast is not "installed".
MultiBeast is just the application installing your choice of kexts, bootloader etc. which you select from it´s internal list.
If - for example - you want to install a kext which has been updated between different MultiBeast versions or which is a new option in an updated Multibeast, just run MultiBeast again and just select the kext/option you want to update.

Say Heading said:
xonket said:
Multibeast 4.5.1 already installed. if i want to install / upgrade to Multibeast 4.5.2 what sould i do ?

Don´t worry, MultiBeast is not "installed".
MultiBeast is just the application installing your choice of kexts, bootloader etc. which you select from it´s internal list.
If - for example - you want to install a kext which has been updated between different MultiBeast versions or which is a new option in an updated Multibeast, just run MultiBeast again and just select the kext/option you want to update.

I c, thank u for quick respon bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back