Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, I just went out and got the Apple wireless keyboard and the Apple Magic Trackpad, and while the keyboard works great once synced properly, the trackpad does not, it keeps disconnecting from bluetooth and so did the Apple Magic Mouse before that. My question is, does the ProBook installer replace the original Mavericks pointer drivers with ones for my ProBook? And could this be the reason these devices don't stay connected?

Appreciate any help I can get. If it turns out that is a possibility, does anyone know where I can get the original Apple pointer device drivers?

P.S. - It seems to disconnect when I do something such as swipe up with three fingers, so I'm thinking that wasn't put into the code for the ProBook drivers.

Thanks,
Cody

Hey guys, I just went out and got the Apple wireless keyboard and the Apple Magic Trackpad, and while the keyboard works great once synced properly, the trackpad does not, it keeps disconnecting from bluetooth and so did the Apple Magic Mouse before that. My question is, does the ProBook installer replace the original Mavericks pointer drivers with ones for my ProBook? And could this be the reason these devices don't stay connected?

Appreciate any help I can get. If it turns out that is a possibility, does anyone know where I can get the original Apple pointer device drivers?

P.S. - It seems to disconnect when I do something such as swipe up with three fingers, so I'm thinking that wasn't put into the code for the ProBook drivers.

Thanks,
Cody

Your problem is with Bluetooth. Nothing to do with "pointing device drivers" ...

Okay sorry. I'm not as knowledgable as you. Thanks for the correction. I'm going to purchase a bluetooth dongle and give that a whirl.

You will need to disable your BT on your WiFi card (tape the appropriate pins) in order to use an external USB BT device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back