i5-8350U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have issues with audio on El Capitan.
Sound output works normaly, but when I plugg in headphones, it doesn't work and sound comes out from laptop.
When I restart with headphones plugged, then it works normaly, but when I unplugged them, sound don't come out from laptop.
I can see it in sound option.
One time I get working both, but it's very random.

Is there some fix for this?

Thanks.

I have issues with audio on El Capitan.
Sound output works normaly, but when I plugg in headphones, it doesn't work and sound comes out from laptop.
When I restart with headphones plugged, then it works normaly, but when I unplugged them, sound don't come out from laptop.
I can see it in sound option.
One time I get working both, but it's very random.

Is there some fix for this?

Thanks.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Here is my IOReg.
Sorry for the delay, but I use my ProBook only at work.

Attachments

• keciProBook.ioreg
    5.8 MB · Views: 153
Here is my IOReg.
Sorry for the delay, but I use my ProBook only at work.

IDT codec. I was thinking it might be Realtek as there are some common solutions to problems in Realtek.

If you're up for a challenge you can look at the HDA node configurations with hda-verb and CodecCommander to see what the difference is between working and not working.

From there you might be able to come up with a tweak (perhaps a custom profile for CodecCommander) to fix it.

See here: https://github.com/RehabMan/EAPD-Codec-Commander

Check out the various *.sh scripts which can be used to dump the state of HDA nodes/widgets.

It helps if you have read the Intel HDA spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back