Sapphire VaporX 1GB Radeon HD5870)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I am trying to build my HTPC Hackintosh. The system configuration is as follows :

Motherboard : Asus P5Q
CPU : Intel Core2Quad Q9450 2.66GHz
RAM : 4GB (2x2GB) Corsair at 800MHz
GPU : Sparkle NVIDIA GT220 512MB DDR2 (vga,hdmi,dvi)

I am trying to fix the HDMI so I can passthrough audio and video from there to my HDTV's HDMI. I followed the guide for HDMI and GT220/GT240 and for the first time I was able to view/hear from HDMI...BUT... I restarted my computer and from then I cannot boot to Mac OS X (blue screen). I only can boot to Mac OS X via safe mode. If I boot with DVI, then my hackintosh boots right away.

Can you PLEASE help me ?

Thank you guys!

PS : I also have a problem with SLEEP. So.. if you can help me to that also, I would appreciate it.

So... somebody who can help me?... no?...

I have managed to make it WORK!!!! I just picked the VoodooHDA.kext version 0.2.1 and it works!

BUT... (there is always a "BUT")

1. Sometimes when I turn on my Hackintosh, I get Kernel Panic (VoodooHDA cause this)
2. Sound WORKS via HDMI (from the GT220) but when I try to run Plex it automatically picks the first "Digital Output" and my working "Digital Output" is the second one. So how Im gonna tell Plex to choose the second?

ultraxmode said:
2. Sound WORKS via HDMI (from the GT220) but when I try to run Plex it automatically picks the first "Digital Output" and my working "Digital Output" is the second one. So how Im gonna tell Plex to choose the second?

Update : The solution to this is Soundflower. I use Soundflower (via Soundflowerbed) to point to the second Digital Output and I am telling to Plex to go and pick the Soundflower for sound. The problem is that soundflower forgets (after some time) the output and resets to "none"...

Hi,
can you tell how do you do it? i have your same video card but i don't know how enable hdmi audio. Is it difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back