Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus p8z68-v pro
CPU
i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz
Graphics
nvidia geforce gt 630
I'm trying to install High Siera on my machine. Everything went ok, installation proces went ok, after restarting and sellecting UEFI usb again and selecting option ''Boot Mac os x from...'' in clover, I have some lines run and then nothing...my display has no signal from graphic card...

Can anybody help me? Is there something wrong with BIOS settings?

Thank you in advance guys...

I'm trying to install High Siera on my machine. Everything went ok, installation proces went ok, after restarting and sellecting UEFI usb again and selecting option ''Boot Mac os x from...'' in clover, I have some lines run and then nothing...my display has no signal from graphic card...

Can anybody help me? Is there something wrong with BIOS settings?

Thank you in advance guys...
There have been many reports that the GT 630 is not supported in High Sierra - Try the forum Search tool for info.

There have been many reports that the GT 630 is not supported in High Sierra - Try the forum Search tool for info.

Hi P1LGRIM and thanx for quick reply...

I am new here and new to Hacintosh world and have no idea how to solve these problems :(

Does it mean that it will not work with my graphic card?

I am very sorry for everything but I just need help :(

Does it mean I have to change graphic card? Oh no... :(

I GOT IT WORKING :)

now I'm having trouble installing multibeast...it says ''The installation faild'' :(

How you got your gt 630 card working?

How you got your gt 630 card working?
I found solution here on tonymacx. I had to ad some coding or something like that. I don't have it all done yet, gave up but I'll try it later again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back