Contribute
Register

Please help waking up my sleeping beauty rig X299-Designare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is pretty consistent for my setup, I tried both, 570 and 660, both behave same way. So, for the initial installation recommendation I would keep this as a side note for other people.

just a quick question, on your Designare, were you able to enable Headset & Speakers from the back port on your motherboard? Because for me, speakers when plugged, have the low pitch buzzing sound. I still hear the audio, but the buzzing is very loud.

Regards,

Yes, it is pretty consistent for my setup, I tried both, 570 and 660, both behave same way. So, for the initial installation recommendation I would keep this as a side note for other people.

Just a quick question, on your Designare, were you able to enable Headset & Speakers from the back port on your motherboard? Because for me, speakers when plugged, have the low pitch buzzing sound. I still hear the audio, but the buzzing is very loud.

Regards,
The sound from my Logitech speakers is pretty normal on my Z390 Designare from the back of the motherboard. Don't use headsets myself so can't comment.

alright, thank you, just wanted to confirm. So, this is something with my setup because the back of the motherboard's outlet for speakers is what is not working on my computer.

I have this weird question, I don't know if you could help me with this, but I just recently installed Fenvi T919. My computer does not connect at all, but this is what I can see with system information underWi-Fi:
1615871758257.png
Where would I even begin to debug it, seamed to me I don't need any extra kext or anything like that.
I think it conflicts with some other driver, but I don't know where to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back