KEYB + MOUSE USB LOGITECH connected to the USB2
SANDISK 32GB USB 3.0 as INSTALLATION USB connected to the USB3
NO Dedicated Graphics only integrated Intel one

BIOS Load Optimised Default
BIOS Tab
  1. Windows 8/10 Features = Other OS
  2. Storage Boot Option Control = UEFI
Peripherals Tab
  1. XHCI Handoff = Enabled (In USB Configuration)
Chipset Tab
  1. VT-D = Disabled
  2. Internal Graphics = Enabled
  3. DVMT Pre-Allocated = 64M

I tried several guides, tutorials, etc with no success. And after spend 2 days on trying I need your help please.

Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Or could anyboy if he has the same hardware share with me the full EFI folder or COVER I need to get it work.

Thanks very much in advance.

Last edited:
Several things:
- you never stated where your install process has gone wrong, so you would need to elaborate further. Maybe place a screenshot of you boot process and where it is hanging
- i would include your CPU when sharing your setup
- i would disconnect all peripherals that are not needed for installation (only have 1 harddrive plugged in, disconnect the DVD player if you have...)
- i would try and use a USB 2.0 device and the USB 2.0 ports for installation
- last i would try and follow the standard guide from the beginning, you have pretty standard components and should work with unibeast. double check everything, make sure you are using compatible OSX with unibeast, multibeast...

@MBG, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@hdv79 it's my third time reinstalling osx, I have a ga-hd270-hd3 and everything goes wrong after MultiBeast.
Did you ever have any problems with it?

Would be great if you could be more specific. "Everything" is too general.
Can you boot into Clover? What does your system do when selecting to boot into macOS?
What's the clover configuration you boot from? What boot-flags do you use?

I personally started the install with the on-chip graphics and added my gpu after being able to boot the system and install the NVIDIA drivers. The more specific you are with what's going wrong the better you can be helped.

Would be great if you could be more specific. "Everything" is too general.
Can you boot into Clover? What does your system do when selecting to boot into macOS?
What's the clover configuration you boot from? What boot-flags do you use?

I personally started the install with the on-chip graphics and added my gpu after being able to boot the system and install the NVIDIA drivers. The more specific you are with what's going wrong the better you can be helped.

sorry I didn't mean to hijack this thread.
I have a thread explaining what's going on here . after my second clean install I was able to boot into clover and Install OSX, but after the first restart it does during the install, it won't boot again.
same thing happens if I choose my SSD in clover. it just takes ages on the progress bar then it hangs.
I am also using the on-chip GPU and want to get it to work before installing my Geforce 1050ti.
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back