Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear Hackintosh lovers. I have installed clover app while running Maverics via MultiBeast and after restart got Clover login window.( so stupid of me. I don't know what I was thinking) Now I can't login into Mavericks as before. I used type one bootflag in MultiBeast screen in order to login npci=0x2000. How can I get back into previously working Mavericks? Thank you in advance!

@ak-78, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Dear BreBo I updated my profile, thank you.
I've been able to log into Clover window, but did see where I can type boot flag option npci=0x2000.
I also have Maverics USB which I use when I was installing Maverics two years ago.
I was thinking is any way to boot from it and change log to UniBeast instead of the Clover, or somehow to roll back
Of course if Clover did not write over my custom kext

Last edited:
I've been able to log into Clover window, but did see where I can type boot flag option npci=0x2000.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options and add to Boot Args

Some how I've been able to boot into multiBeast screen where I can see drives option but after typing boot flags into Mavericks drive I've got Apple logo and the black screen. I did verbs mode and tried several bootflags -x -v -f IGPEnabler=No npci=0x2000, but still black screen. It's seems I entered unwanted kexts into system

BreBo thank you for reply Here is a screenshot

-x GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000 seems to fix problem!!!!
Now I need to Run MultyBeast to make this flags
What about custom kext for audio and network cards? I should compile kexts using kextbeast?

I get into the Mavericks, but need to make custom BDSD file with kexts. how do I do that?
My System Preference pane freezes when I try to change date and time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back