Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I know you can never stop people from trying to get help without an official retail copy of SL, but can we have it made a little bit more visible if possible that unless you don't use an official copy, you will get no support here? Like in big letters on the Blog, flashing in red? LOL. Just sayin.

beelzebozo said:
I know you can never stop people from trying to get help without an official retail copy of SL, but can we have it made a little bit more visible if possible that unless you don't use an official copy, you will get no support here? Like in big letters on the Blog, flashing in red? LOL. Just sayin.

I think someone read your post! lol

Burninator said:
beelzebozo said:

I think someone read your post! lol

Yeah- just added the rules to the Installation section. Hopefully more people will see and read them now. It's important to a lot of us to keep this place free and clear of piracy and distros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back