GTX 770 4gb OC
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I been having problem with the iBoot nvidia version, when I wrote the boot to be cpus=1 busratio=17. It would load everything a bunch of codes of line but never hits to the Chameleon and it would reboot. So I tried using the P55 motherboard dvd and I got the far as 7mins to finish then it would say cannot install on this computer (after trying for 9 times). Anyone can give an suggestions? The specs are very similiar to the macbook pro spring version.

CPU = i5 - 430m
RAM = 4gbs of 1066mhz
Chipset = intel 55mh
Video card = GT 330m (1gb of ddr3 or gddr3)
Harddrive = 320 Black Scorpio
Resolution = 1366 x 768

Lemonjai said:
I been having problem with the iBoot nvidia version, when I wrote the boot to be cpus=1 busratio=17. It would load everything a bunch of codes of line but never hits to the Chameleon and it would reboot. So I tried using the P55 motherboard dvd and I got the far as 7mins to finish then it would say cannot install on this computer (after trying for 9 times). Anyone can give an suggestions? The specs are very similiar to the macbook pro spring version.

CPU = i5 - 430m
RAM = 4gbs of 1066mhz
Chipset = intel 55mh
Video card = GT 330m (1gb of ddr3 or gddr3)
Harddrive = 320 Black Scorpio
Resolution = 1366 x 768

I have the exact same Samsung. I got Snow Leopard to install using Iboot Nvidia and an original Snow Leopard disk by using busratio=18. 19 and 20 will also work. After installing I was able to reboot using iboot and Snow Leopard fired up on the Samsung. After I reboot though Chameleon won't boot it up anymore!

Have you been able to get any further?

The problem with that is that you need to type busratio=xx that number you got it to work, then it would boot into the OSX. I am trying to figure out how to custom that part so it would boot, but I redid it again with iboot using safemode and everything works except wifi, card reader and usb. For updating to 10.6.3, you should use a macbook and link it as external harddrive then reinstall ur multi-boot or else you have to pop in the cd again.

What did you type when try to install with the iBoot Nvidia edition and the settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back