CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello! I installed osx high sierra from a usb flash drive (uefi mode + nvidia injection), but osx loads only from a USB flash drive, the gt710 video card shows the full amount of 2 GB video memory, but when the browser starts, the image starts to flicker (installing nvidia web driver also did not help in solving the problem). Copying the EFI partition of the flash drive to the UEFI HDD did not help, osx is loaded only from the flash drive. Guys, I need your help.
P.S: And, tell me, the ASUS PCE-AC51 PCI Express WIFI network adapter will work on osx high sierra?

Hello! I can't run osx from the hard drive in any way, can you look at the EFI folder, maybe there's something missing? Thanks.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.2 MB · Views: 24
Had a look at OpenCore's Sandy Bridge install guide. Note at the top it says most Sandy Bridge motherboards do not support UEFI. That might be a problem for you. Looked at your EFI folder and compared it to the guide. Will respond to that later.

[EDIT: Oops, that's a Clover EFI, dated 4/2/2020. Can't help here; only have experience with Open Core, sorry!]

Last edited:
The basis of the 3D cards of the Palit GeForce GT 710 series is the Nvidia GK208 GPU based on the Kepler architecture, the configuration of which includes 192 CUDA cores. The GPU operates at a frequency of 954mhz. By means of a 64-bit bus, it is connected to DDR3 memory, which has 1 or 2 GB installed on the board, depending on the model. The advantages of the cards can include support for the DirectX 12 and PhysX APIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back