Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,

I've created an hackintosh around 4 months ago, I've updated El Capitan to version 10.11.4 and it seems to work fine for a few days at least. Last thursday, I shut down my computer as usual and since then, the OS X partition doesn't show up anymore in Clover.

I installed the last version of Clover on an USB and booted on it but I have the same problem. In Clover console, the command "diskutil list" is "not recognized as an internal command"...

I don't know how to test if my hard drive has an issue or not but I don't think so. And I have very important files that I don't want to loose...

Could you please help me if you faced the same problem ? Thanks a lot !

Alex

Config:
OS El Capitan 10.11.4
Intel Core 2 Duo
GA-P35-DS3L
3Go Ram
ATI HD4850

Hi all,

I've created an hackintosh around 4 months ago, I've updated El Capitan to version 10.11.4 and it seems to work fine for a few days at least. Last thursday, I shut down my computer as usual and since then, the OS X partition doesn't show up anymore in Clover.

I installed the last version of Clover on an USB and booted on it but I have the same problem. In Clover console, the command "diskutil list" is "not recognized as an internal command"...

I don't know how to test if my hard drive has an issue or not but I don't think so. And I have very important files that I don't want to loose...

Could you please help me if you faced the same problem ? Thanks a lot !

Alex

Config:
OS El Capitan 10.11.4
Intel Core 2 Duo
GA-P35-DS3L
3Go Ram
ATI HD4850

Do you still have your Unibeast USB from installing El Capitan? If yes, try booting with it.

Yes I have it, I can boot on it and access the terminal. I used "diskutil list" command and I can see my apple_HFS partition. Is there any way I can boot from there or at least get my file ?

Yes I have it, I can boot on it and access the terminal. I used "diskutil list" command and I can see my apple_HFS partition. Is there any way I can boot from there or at least get my file ?
When you boot with the UniBeast USB are there no icons for the HFS+ and Recovery partitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back