Contribute
Register

OpenCore z390 Aorus Pro WIFI?

Change this value:
Under Misc>Security>Vault string optional
has already been changed, unless of course cabal is not booting from the config.plist....

has already been changed, unless of course cabal is not booting from the config.plist....
His pic shows last line OC: Configuration requires Vault but no Vault provided! Indicates Security is expecting to find a vault and not finding it - hence the check config.plist for change.

His pic shows last line OC: Configuration requires Vault but no Vault provided! Indicates Security is expecting to find a vault and not finding it - hence the check config.plist for change.
as i already mentioned to him the other page back but the same thing happens

Up and running again after 2 days of WTF is going on!!! So, I found a great Youtube video with files attached and BOOM...done. As of this minute I have zero idea on what happened, I went thru every single line in the .plist, BUT I am thinking that OC configurator screwed something up. Now the only issue I have it rebooting, need to hit the restart button!! But its a work in process..

Up and running again after 2 days of WTF is going on!!! So, I found a great Youtube video with files attached and BOOM...done. As of this minute I have zero idea on what happened, I went thru every single line in the .plist, BUT I am thinking that OC configurator screwed something up. Now the only issue I have it rebooting, need to hit the restart button!! But its a work in process..
DO not use the OC Configurator - last report was it is full of bugs and will corrupt your config.plist

Back