Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP i5-dc0007nl-F.06
CPU
i5-8300H/HM370
Graphics
UHD 630 & GTX 1050
Some time ago I resolved the defective battery screen at start-up as I described in the original thread right here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-hp-battery-defective-bios-alert.263754/page-3

I turned out that this patch is not the correct one because sometimes the message at the start of the computer reappears until I reset the EC. I tried to update Mojave and to update the bios but now I get some warning during DSDT extraction that I have attached below.
Probably i have to continue this discussion in the post that i linked above, in that case i am sorry.
This is what I have done:
I press F4 in clover to dump the DSDT, then extract with the command: iasl -dl DSDT.aml
This is what I got:
GU1GiRr.png

Then I patched with macASL using G6 2221ss hot patch only, no error only warning and optimization.
VQBbfdS.png

Then I shutdown and Ec reset to get rid of the bios message.
Then I booted and created a debug zip called "1" below.
Then rebooted again ad as usual I got the battery defective bios alert so I booted to Mac and done another debug zip called "2".
I haven't already reinstalled ACPI-battery manager, should I?
I think this problem is related to EC that was discovered here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-hp-omen-15-dc-battery-error.263814/page-2#post-1848905 this Is why I am using that patch.

Edit: I installed ACPI-battery manager but the bios message is still here

Attachments

• 1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
  • 2.zip
    2 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
You resolved this issus or not ?

You resolved this issus or not ?
I think it was a problem with my bios, now it’s fixed. Well I have always strange things happening (like mouse in clover and vram) but less then before
You can check my GitHub if you have my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back