Contribute
Register

NUC8 Intel Core i7-8705G & Radeon RX Vega M graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zhengzebo , I used the same config.plist above but it doesn't work and just boot to black screen. Were you able to make it work with NUC8i7HVK ? If I remove device-id=DF670000 , it works but no AMD GPU.

Appreciate any help.
This thread is outdated.

Thank you for this. I actually gave up since I need the bluetooth and audio from my NUC. Not even sure if those are 100% working? So, you basically replace the id with c1670000 then copy Polaris22MetalFixup.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other ? Thanks again.

Thank you for this. I actually gave up since I need the bluetooth and audio from my NUC. Not even sure if those are 100% working? So, you basically replace the id with c1670000 then copy Polaris22MetalFixup.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other ? Thanks again.
The content of the second link:
It's a complete setup of Vega M NUCs with Polaris22MetalFixup.kext. How to use, I don't really know. I just know they made it work. And you can see there are few problems on the issues tab in the EFI link.

Last edited:
Finally, it is working now using hac mini. Now, only left is WIFI bluetooth. Not working :(

Finally, it is working now using hac mini. Now, only left is WIFI bluetooth. Not working :(
I'm sure if you follow the guide that goes with the EFI you get a complete working set of WiFi and Bluetooth. Look around on that website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back