Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 670
Dear Macman:
Since installing the latest version of Chameleon (downloaded from Tonymacx86 and installed via MultiBeast v3.7.4) I have been experiencing the above error while booting into the Chameleon GUI. Three instances of it show up briefly in the upper left hand of the screen followed by "Errors found. Pausing for 5 seconds" message. After that, boot up proceeds normally into OS X 10.6.7 or Windows 7 (dual boot) with no apparent ill effects. I am concerned, however, that the message may be indicative of some other issues and would like to resolve it before moving on to Lion next month.
I have also researched the issue through Google and there seem to be several reports of this issue ocurring with the latest versions of Chameleon (I have personally tried the latest up to v1022) but no solution has been found nor reported.
Your attention to this issue is greatly appreciated.
Timbertoo.
System: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Rev 2.0 MB. Mac OS X running of a 640 GB WD Caviar Black drive with an additional 500 GB WD Caviar Black for data and backups; both running off the white Gigabyte SATA2 (AHCI mode) connectors. Win7 runs separately on an OCZ 120 GB Vetex 3 MaxIOPS SSD drive with two 500 GB WD Caviar Black drives on RAID 0 running off an LSI (3ware) 9750-4i RAID board on the PCIe_3 (x8) slot. There is an additional 1 TB WD Caviar Black disk running off the Intel (blue) SATA2 connectors. This drive shows in the Mac OS X system as a Read-Only drive and is used for data transfers between the two operating systems. Video card is a Gigabyte GTX 470 SC. Memory is 6 GB of Patriot PC2200 RAM runnng stable at 1602 MHz.

I have had the same exact issue since RC5. The issue does not exist with RC4.

It is not fixed by checkdisk or anything of that sort.

Anyone who has any ideas feel free to chime in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back