Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently built my first hackintosh following this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...uide-asus-p8z77-i-i5-3570k-mountain-lion.html. Everything worked fine and i applied the HDMI audio patch but then i realised i hadn't got my speakers working through my motherboard so i re-ran multibeast and chose the following option > Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/With DSDT/ALC898. The problem is now i can't apply the HD audio patch again? Is it possible to have both? When i try and apply the patches to my DSDT i get errors which can't be fixed. I've attached my current DSDT extracted from my motherboard.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 96
IThe problem is now i can't apply the HD audio patch again? Is it possible to have both? When i try and apply the patches to my DSDT i get errors which can't be fixed. I've attached my current DSDT extracted from my motherboard.
All of the onboard and HDMI audio edits are present in the attached dsdt. For HD4000 HDMI audio, manually edit dsdt/HDEF/layout-id to 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00. Compile, save, install and restart. Reply with a copy of IOReg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg.

All of the onboard and HDMI audio edits are present in the attached dsdt. For HD4000 HDMI audio, manually edit dsdt/HDEF/layout-id to 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00. Compile, save, install and restart. Reply with a copy of IOReg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg.

Nothing broke. Attached is my ioreg

Attachments

• IOReg.zip
    516.9 KB · Views: 90
:geek:
Nothing broke. Attached is my ioreg
Delete S/L/L/E/HDAEnabler1,kext, fix permissions, restart. Reply with new IOReg.
Why are you using macmini6,1? There is support for that sysdef in 10.8.2.

:geek:
Delete S/L/L/E/HDAEnabler1,kext, fix permissions, restart. Reply with new IOReg.
Why are you using macmini6,1? There is support for that sysdef in 10.8.2.

Perfect, now i have HDMI and onboard sound both working! I'm not sure i just selected mac mini from the definitions like going bald's guide said.

I've attached the IOReg out of interest but my sound is now working perfect. Much appreciated!!

Attachments

• IOREG.zip
    481.7 KB · Views: 96
The IOReg shows HDMI audio is not working.

I took the IOReg when it wasn't plugged in? Both do work now. I have a problem with graphics now trying to play a game but never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back