Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,
I just built a CustoPro and now am struggling with two problems. first, my monitor is not recognized when i boot the system with chameleon. I used easybeast to install the bootloader and repair the permission and what not. but it still doens't work. I have to use the iboot CD everytime or i am faced with a blank screen. the computer is running, as far as i can tell, but somehow the screen cannot be recognized.

the second problem is the sound. I use the multibeast to install the latest sound driver, but there still is no sound. got any good suggestion as to how i can check i did it correctly or not? or better, what to do to fix this?

thanks in advance.

applepearpp said:
Hi all,
I just built a CustoPro and now am struggling with two problems. first, my monitor is not recognized when i boot the system with chameleon. I used easybeast to install the bootloader and repair the permission and what not. but it still doens't work. I have to use the iboot CD everytime or i am faced with a blank screen. the computer is running, as far as i can tell, but somehow the screen cannot be recognized.

the second problem is the sound. I use the multibeast to install the latest sound driver, but there still is no sound. got any good suggestion as to how i can check i did it correctly or not? or better, what to do to fix this?

thanks in advance.
What are the specifications for this system? Your system specifications in your profile is for a laptop.

MacMan said:
What are the specifications for this system? Your system specifications in your profile is for a laptop.

Gigabyte LGA1366 SATA3 ATI CrossFireX ATX Motherboard GA-X58A-UD3R
OCZ OCZ3G1600LV6GK DDR3 PC3-12800 1600 MHz Gold XTC 6GB Triple Channel Kits
GIGABYTE ATI Radeon HD5770 1 GB DDR5 2DVI/ HDMI/ DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card, Retail GV-R577UD-1GD
Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz 8M L3 Cache LGA1366 Desktop Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back