Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Computer woke from sleep this morning but no response from the monitor. This happened once before and rebooting fixed it, but not this time. I tried different monitors/cables/ports etc,.

Build has been happily working for a month or so with no problems (except occasional kernel panic at start up).

I don't think that I did anything differently or out of the ordinary recently. Firefox automatically updated. Anyone have a fix other than fresh install?

My Hack: GA-X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7-950 3.06Ghz, Radeon HD 5770, CORSAIR XMS3 6GB, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB, OCZ Tech 60 GB, Lite-ON DVD writer, Antec Three Hundred Case, CMPSU-650TX, Monitor: AOC e2243Fw, For apple wireless keyboard a Targus bluetooth adapter, and a Logitech wireless mouse.

Re: "No signal" from monitor - Kernel panic after boot

I wonder if this had to do with the usb dongles I had plugged in (one targus and one logitech) as after I unplugged those it booted with the monitor working (and a kernel panic right after the white screen with apple logo, as it does sometimes), then on the second reboot without the dongles it booted fine.

Most of the time it boots fine with the dongles but sometimes panics after the white screen with apple logo. Then, it always panics on the first reboot without dongles and usually works on the second reboot without dongles.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

I'm using an apple wireless keyboard and the Logitech M310 wireless mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back