Not open for further replies.
CPU
E5700
Graphics
HD 6770 (flashed to 5770)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I am in a really bad dilema right now. I have HDMI sound working only with GraphicsEnabler=No. As soon as i change it to to Yes, my HDMI sound stops working. I have no problem playing any sort of video file using VLC Media Player (Full HD 1080p works fine too) so i'm assuming that the HW acceleration is working. Also, the chess works fine so again i'm assuming that QE/CI works fine. I ran Geekbench and it did not crash. Here's the ioreg | grep ATY output.

| | | | +-o ATY,ATY,RadeonFramebuffer@0 <class AtiFbStub, id 0x10000022f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 $
| | | | | +-o ATY_ATY,RadeonFramebuffer <class ATIFramebuffer, id 0x10000023e, registered, matched, active, bu$
| | | | +-o ATY,ATY,RadeonFramebuffer@1 <class AtiFbStub, id 0x100000230, registered, matched, active, busy 0 $
| | | | | +-o ATY_ATY,RadeonFramebuffer <class ATIFramebuffer, id 0x100000255, registered, matched, active, bu$
| | | | +-o ATY,ATY,RadeonFramebuffer@2 <class AtiFbStub, id 0x100000231, registered, matched, active, busy 0 $
| | | | | +-o ATY_ATY,RadeonFramebuffer <class ATIFramebuffer, id 0x10000025f, registered, matched, active, bu$

I have followed the Lion HDMI audio guide posted here.

I am in a really bad dilema right now. I have HDMI sound working only with GraphicsEnabler=No. As soon as i change it to to Yes, my HDMI sound stops working. I have no problem playing any sort of video file using VLC Media Player (Full HD 1080p works fine too) so i'm assuming that the HW acceleration is working. Also, the chess works fine so again i'm assuming that QE/CI works fine. I ran Geekbench and it did not crash. Here's the ioreg | grep ATY output.
No link. If it works, why to you want to change it? If you want GE=Y, try each ATI5000 framebuffer that has working video on the ports you want. Try Vervet, Baboon, Eulemur and Uakari. If nothing, try the rest. When you have a working framebuffer, check for HDMI audio. If it's not working, see the guide for framebuffer edits.

Thanks for your unending support Toleda, without you god knows if i would have ever achieved a perfect Hackintosh build. And i'm sure many others would agree with me. :)

Is it okay to have RadeonFrameBuffer? Instead of Vervet? Also without the GraphicsEnabler=Yes, i seem to find occasional glitches in browsing especially (chrome).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back