Graphics
GTX650TI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello there, I have had a few problems with mac Software and have found that it is due to "NO Audio INPUT / OUTPUT" now I have read as much as I can and I still don't really understand it. I have A GIGABYTE P55 UD3L V.21 Motherboard, I have a New Nvidia GTX640TI Graphics, I downloaded what should be the correct DSDT.aml but have no idea how to get any of the audio working! any help would os much appreciated...... I have inc my DSDT.
Many thanks again.;)

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    18.9 KB · Views: 109
Hello there, I have had a few problems with mac Software and have found that it is due to "NO Audio INPUT / OUTPUT" now I have read as much as I can and I still don't really understand it. I have A GIGABYTE P55 UD3L V.21 Motherboard, I have a New Nvidia GTX640TI Graphics, I downloaded what should be the correct DSDT.aml but have no idea how to get any of the audio working! any help would os much appreciated
Steps:
1. 892 on board audio - run MultiBeast 5.2.1 or newer - Select/Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/With DSDT/ALC892
If no audio, reply with a copy of IOReg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg.
2. Nvidia HDMI audio, see Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - Award DSDT, use ML_5-Series_Award_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit.
If no HDMI audio, reply with edited dsdt and IOReg.

AHHHHHH HA! I think I love you! :lol: Thank you so much! :clap:

No to worried about HDMI as long as I have sound thats the main thing.
Again thank you so much for helping a stupid Noob!
Much appreciated!
Kind regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back