Contribute
Register

No entry icon when booting from hard disk (clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel core i5
Graphics
ATI Radeon 5470
Everything was working when I was using my Unibeast USB to boot up Hackintosh, but when I installed Clover (legacy v2.3k) from Unibeast, it shows the no entry icon during startup about 3 quarters through. In verbose mode it shows the error: "Still waiting for root device"

I have tried with boot flags -v -x -f PCIRootUID=1 PCIRootUID=0 but it is still not working. I have also tried npci=0x3000 but it freezes. (with -v it freezes. Last line says "AppleInte")

I'm using el capitan hackintosh and I installed everything on my external USB hard drive (USB2).

It would be great if you can help me on this!

Last edited:
Everything was working when I was using my Unibeast USB to boot up Hackintosh, but when I installed Clover (legacy v2.3k) from Unibeast, it shows the no entry icon during startup about 3 quarters through. In verbose mode it shows the error: "Still waiting for root device"

I have tried with boot flags -v -x -f PCIRootUID=1 PCIRootUID=0 but it is still not working.

I'm using el capitan hackintosh and I installed everything on my external USB hard drive (USB2).

It would be great if you can help me on this!
See forum Rules regarding your hardware and your profile.
Did you install Clover to a USB drive or to your OS X SSD/HDD?

See forum Rules regarding your hardware and your profile.
Did you install Clover to a USB drive or to your OS X SSD/HDD?

Installed it on both. I used multibeast to create a boot loader inside my external HDD, which does not work. The USB clover works but it is really slow...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back