1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 1.25.08 PM.png

While checking out Neweggs Black Friday Promotions I came across this gem!. I wanted a new case for either my WIP Dell Optiplex 7040 or my Mac Pro internals. According to the reviews it ticks all the right boxes, well built, good cable management and RGB lighting.

That's got almost as much space as a full tower. 20.00" x 8.00" x 19.40" What color scheme will you go with ?

I really like the white case and the RGB is controllable, I'm a big fan (no pun intended), of purple and cyan, green and purple is nice too.

Here's a new white case that is my favorite right now. Normally $100 but on sale at Newegg for $65. Free shipping too. It's got the reverse motherboard layout like the Classic Mac Pro cases. Some other unique features too.

Since the DIYPC case is ATX it would have too much empty space for me. I also love the hinged glass side panel on the DarkFlash cases. No more glass panel thumb screws.

AE86S200618ESAsq.jpg

Have a look at this RGB bling !

Last edited:
The black version is selling for $60 right now. I've already got too many blackout cases.

1604368526979.png

Here's a time-lapse video of an AMD build in one:

Here's the cleanest and best IMO build in the White DLVV22 case. I think they put the V in the name to indicate a vertical mounted GPU that won't ever sag. See the review: NoNonsensePC channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/NoNonsensePC/videos

This guy really went all in on a neat and tidy white theme build.

Screen Shot 7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back