EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone,

This (not so simple) theme, is basically an OSX desktop, it was a pain to align everything together, it is finished, but it has a small positioning issue (could not figure it out how to align the “device_selection” in both startup screens (timeout & devices).
But although that small device positioning issue, the theme is 100% fully functional :)

After posting the theme, I was made aware that the positioning issue is in fact a knowned problem yet without resolution (Thanks Blackosx for the help & info :) ).

You can check the reported positioning issue here:
http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleon/issues/115/

As always it’s a 1920x1080 resolution theme, for Chameleon bootloader.
There's also a folder with LOTS of alternative icons if you have other OS/Drives, just browse it.

I wanted to keep the theme as flexible as possible, so there is also a psd file included, in case you want to replace the desktop background, the trash bins and resize the dock, which at the present size can hold up to 9 devices. :)

VERY IMPORTANT - As I’m using “rollover” images & “device_selection” in this theme, if you want to use alternative icons, be sure to copy both files to the main folder (OSX Desktop), ex. "device_hfsplus_mav" and "device_hfsplus_mav_o" if you use "Mavericks”.

You may wish to edit the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" to turn off the "Boot Banner" and the "Legacy Logo”. :)

The thumb and preview images were taken with a phone cam, so they are not quite accurate...sorry :( ...final result is better, just download and try ;)

As always I like to thank Blackosx, CosmosCj, Enzo, rzooff, kexlam, xenatt, DMAUTOS and many others for inspiration… :)

PS- IF "El Capitan" OSX icon will be different of the one i provided, i will change it, obviously :)
PS2- Please, forgive my english mistakes, as English is not my native language :)

Attachments

• Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 337
  • OSX Desktop.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 116
Thanks, man شكرا لك على الثيم الجميل:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back