GTX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hey guys..

I've got some cash to put on a new PSU and I'm looking at the Cooler Master GX 750W. Does anyone here own it? -- Can I get an honest opinion on it? I've checked a few reviews and it looks good, but if I'm on the wrong path, can someone please point me in the right way.. in the same price range?

The main thing I'm looking for is quiet operations.. o_O

What is your target with a new power supply? Silent, good performance (80 Plus power supply. Their are different grades, 80, 82, 85, 87 and I think 90%), low price, smaller then normal ATX power supplys...

It helps to know what you are after.

SMHI said:
What is your target with a new power supply? Silent, good performance (80 Plus power supply. Their are different grades, 80, 82, 85, 87 and I think 90%), low price, smaller then normal ATX power supplys...

It helps to know what you are after.

Like I said, I've checked out reviews and they mention all of that so what I'm after really, it seems to fit my needs so I'm looking at getting it but I dnt wanna spend my money if real people that are using it can tell me otherwise.. I need the power and I want it to run as silently as it can, and it this is not it and somebody can tell me so I'll be happy to know.. o_O

Well if you've got the money, there is this fanless PSU:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151099

however, if your goal is to create a silent rig, then your going to also need a massive fanless CPU cooler, and SSD drives. Otherwise getting a fanless PSU is almost pointless.

If you want a quite PSU that pretty much audible (with a fan) then look into either the Corsair 650HX or the Corsair 750AX.

Nice finds guys, i will have to do some research on these items before i purchase.. the fanless one is shweeet! buy it's only 460W, meh..

Thanx for the assistance :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back