Contribute
Register

Successful installation of Sierra - i5 7600/gigabyte z270x-ud3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gigamaxx - I was able to get the OS installed, but I'm having trouble getting my on board Ethernet card working and the video driver's don't seem to be working too well because I see lines popup across the screen when I get to the log in screen. I noticed that I have to uncheck the "injectIntel" option before trying to boot into the OS as well (see image below)
14917195700511227295829.jpg

Sidenote: when I'm adding the following code using Plistedit PRO
<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
<key>AddProperties</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Device</key>
<string>IntelGFX</string>
<key>Key</key>
<string>AAPL,GfxYTile</string>
<key>Value</key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
</dict>
</array>

Do I need to delete everything else that was in that area of the code section or just add it to that "devices" section of code and leave the code that was there alone?

Last edited:
Hi liquidsilver88, can you post an installation guide for teh GA-Z270X-UD3?
Thanks in advance

You've got it bro. As soon as I get this baby up and going all the way, I'll get one written up for ya. I've got the install done and I'm working on getting the drivers working (the ones that people have figured out anyway).

Hi Please liquidsilver88 if you can put the guide also stuck to make the Z270 audio and usb 3 working

thanks

Hi Please liquidsilver88 if you can put the guide also stuck to make the Z270 audio and usb 3 working

thanks

I wish I had all the drivers working. I've only got the install done and someone the kext installed from the 200 board thread done. Where you able to get the onboard video working completely without the lines popping up across the screen?

I wish I had all the drivers working. I've only got the install done and someone the kext installed from the 200 board thread done. Where you able to get the onboard video working completely without the lines popping up across the screen?

At the Kaby lake tester thread Rehabman posted links for the FakePCIIDKexts to get the Intel HD 630 graphics working. Its a long thread but all the necessary info should be there.

At the Kaby lake tester thread Rehabman posted links for the FakePCIIDKexts to get the Intel HD 630 graphics working. Its a long thread but all the necessary info should be there.

Do I have to type in the code? Did you see my comment above? I added the kext, but I'm not sure if it's working or if I need to add the code some how.

Do I have to type in the code? Did you see my comment above? I added the kext, but I'm not sure if it's working or if I need to add the code some how.
You place the kexts on the desktop, make sure they are the only things outside of folders on the desktop. You run kextbeast and select Library/extensions and run the kextbeast. It should place them in the correct folders and repair permissions. Then in clover graphics settings use fake ID 0x19128086, and leave igplatform ID 0x0000000 and select Inject Intel. This should give you accelerated graphics.

I'm using a GTX 960 so when installing the web drivers it work perfectly I had to activate web drivers in clover under parameters
but still no audio and no USB 3.0 working USB 2 is working fine i can even connect my sony RX 100 mark 3 and cannon 80D and they are detected and working fine. but my hard drive won't show as it's USB 3.0

Still struggling.

@Gigamaxx I was able to get the installation done and now I'm setting up, however my keyboard isn't working. It's a p2 plug keyboard, so I can't create the computer account. What do I do?
Can you help me to working with the installation? I have done the first installing step but when it restart it goes into a boot loop. Can you share your EFI folder? Anyway, waiting for your Guide.
Here my first build:
GA Z270X UD3
i7 6700K ( No OC)
RX 460
Thanks for your help

Can you help me to working with the installation? I have done the first installing step but when it restart it goes into a boot loop. Can you share your EFI folder? Anyway, waiting for your Guide.
Here my first build:
GA Z270X UD3
i7 6700K ( No OC)
RX 460
Thanks for your help

Once you installed the MacOS did you install multibeast?

I go out of town tomorrow until Tuesday of next week. I'll start on instructions for the install as soon as I get back, however I don't know how to install your video card drivers. I only know how to install the onboard video drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back