Register

New Custom Build suggestion

Motherboard
MSI Pro z690 – A
CPU
i7-13700K
Graphics
HD 7100
I will be trying Hackintosh for the first time.
i am going to purchase a new build and for that i did some research and came to conclusion on what i should buy. here is the list:
1. CPU: Intel Core i7-13700K
2. Motherboard: Msi pro z690 – A
3. Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (2 x 16GB)
4. GRAPHICS CARD: 3060Ti to run windows 11 + AMD Radeon7100 (or some other version not exceeding 250$) to run Mac Sonoma
5. Wireless Network Adapter: Fenvi FV-T919
6. Sound card: Please suggest if needed separately.

I want to know if such a build is possible. Please correct me if there is some mistake in my configuration.
Thank you :)

i am going to purchase a new build and for that i did some research and came to conclusion on what i should buy. here is the list:
4. GRAPHICS CARD: 3060Ti to run windows 11 + AMD Radeon7100 (or some other version not exceeding 250$) to run Mac Sonoma

I want to know if such a build is possible. Please correct me if there is some mistake in my configuration.

Note that the Fenvi wireless card no longer works in Sonoma as Apple dropped support for Broadcom wireless including the Fenvi in Sonoma. This will be a problem for you if you plan to run Sonoma.

Back