Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys...

On my "Tonymacx86" iBoot/Multi-Beast 10.6.2 system, the network (Ethernet) is working and nothing wrong when connecting...but the ICON for "Network" is missing from the menu bar~!

networkmiss.jpg

Everything "appears" to be accurate in the Network tab for my Belkin F5D8236-4 v2 Wireless N Router and of course, there is no check box option I can see to "Include Icon on menubar"...so I can't figure out what's wrong, can you?!

belkin.jpg

Also, I am missing Processor information on my "About This Mac" status tab...can you figure out what could be the problem here too?!

Promiss.jpg

Thanks for any help provided!

**NOTE**Sorry about the size of the IMAGES...I am still Learning about how to work in the Mac OS X environment~! :rolleyes:

Spike~~ :wave:

Also, you won't get your processor info to display correctly until you get to 10.6.3. ;)

And you can use Cmd (Win) - Shift - 3 for full screen-shot, or Cmd-Shift-4 for a partial area... ;)

Thanks lnx2mac...

Since I don't own a Mac or Window "key" keyboard (I have IBM Model M, circa 1993 PS2), but from your suggestion, I was able to find out about the Onboard Mac Help Guide, which has an app called Grab---that takes "Region/Full" screen captures...for FREE~! :shh:

spikefromnyc said:
Thanks lnx2mac...

Since I don't own a Mac or Window "key" keyboard (I have IBM Model M, circa 1993 PS2),
WOW ! Loved those... Great feel and "clickers" ;)
Though the ones I used were from the pre-PS/2 era... AT connectors

What do you plan to use as the Command key ?
I think your only option will be to map the CapsLock to Command...

Cheers,
Lnx2Mac

Im finishing my install, downloading the 10.6.3 combo update 1.1 as I write this.

I also have an IBM Model M (circa 1985, still going strong) with DIN connector with adaptor to PS2, it works flawlessly on windows 7, but in the hackint0sh its not recognized when I first boot, I have to remove and replug and then it works as expected. if I go to system preferences, it asks to press the key next to the shift and I tried many keys but the keyboard is still not recognized, I had to do the remove/replug dance a couple of times already.

Did you have to use a patch or it worked right away with yours?

Besides this small glitch, the install went silk smooth, now I have a dual 22" LCD hackint0sh again, Thanks Tony! :)

spikefromnyc said:
Thanks lnx2mac...

Since I don't own a Mac or Window "key" keyboard (I have IBM Model M, circa 1993 PS2), but from your suggestion, I was able to find out about the Onboard Mac Help Guide, which has an app called Grab---that takes "Region/Full" screen captures...for FREE~! :shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back