Motherboard
HP EliteDesk 800 G1 DM
CPU
i3-4130T
Graphics
HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I am new to this patching AppleALC and cant seem to wrap my head around it and i seem to have a problem that hackintool doesn't detect my audio codec device it only recognizes my hdmi audio device eventhough ALC221 is supported
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 1.45.46 PM.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.3 MB · Views: 33
Hi, I am new to this patching AppleALC and cant seem to wrap my head around it and i seem to have a problem that hackintool doesn't detect my audio codec device it only recognizes my hdmi audio device eventhough ALC221 is supportedView attachment 568344
supported ID's:
layout 11, 15, 88

try one at a time, reset nvram on each try

may also require HPET.aml along with generated IRQ conflicts etc:

I tried all layout-ids none of them worked maybe you can check my EFI folder and see if i have done something wrong

I tried all layout-ids none of them worked maybe you can check my EFI folder and see if i have done something wrong
did you create your own HPET yet?

did you create your own HPET yet?
I created my SSDT-HPET, placed it in my ACPI folder and added it to the config.plist. It still didnot work

EDIT: My bad, i forgot to add the lines is ACPI-->PATCH Now it works without a hitch thanks for help @Feartech :headbang:

Last edited:
I created my SSDT-HPET, placed it in my ACPI folder and added it to the config.plist. It still didnot work

EDIT: My bad, i forgot to add the lines is ACPI-->PATCH Now it works without a hitch thanks for help @Feartech :headbang:
nice! well done :)

Back