Contribute
Register

My Mountain Lion Tutorial and GTX 670 Demonstration video :}

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's right.
Not really a tutorial.

But, have you installed the 670 package from multi beast?
does it work?

the way u present tutorials is great.> How do u edit ur videos ?

Im not a youtube freak and don't desire to be one, i just do a quick iphone capture then publish, the vids are for my reference and if they help anybody else then thats ok, im glad you like my editing! it as taken me many years to get to this stage, achieving quality of this sort is very rare thats why my skills have been very sort after good day.

he's right.
Not really a tutorial.

But, have you installed the 670 package from multi beast?
does it work?

Not tried the 670 package from multibeast, Mountain lion installed the graphics drivers, everything works apart from sleep, i did get sleep working by changing a few kext but for some reason my geekbench score dropped and render times in final cut slowed so i changed back to my original mountain lion kext and I'm leaving it at that, i have full cpu multithreading and my system is running perfect.

I had to use a different video card to install ML prior to installing the GTX 570. In my case, I used the HD4000 graphics of the Ivy Bridge i7. You may need ancompatible macintosh graphics card. I could not get to the installer, with the GTX570 installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back