i5-4200U
Graphics
HD 4400,1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Please read my concern entirely before removing my thread with the reason "we don't do pm's here". Could a moderator please tell me why my guide got removed because I wan't to change it for whatever was wrong with it.

Please read my concern entirely before removing my thread with the reason "we don't do pm's here". Could a moderator please tell me why my guide got removed because I wan't to change it for whatever was wrong with it.

I didn't move it, so I can't be sure, but...
I think it was where you suggested bios-mods and implied paying for work done.
Such solicitation is not permitted by the rules.
Including an email address is also not allowed by the rules.

You already agreed to the rules, so maybe you want to read them more carefully: https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

• Posting any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral is not allowed and will be removed.
  • Posts containing links to price comparison web sites or services will be removed.
It was not a referral link nor any form of advertisement or personal sale. I just wanted to share a reliable service and suggested to tip the people there for their amazing work. I'll remove the link to biosmods then. Thanks Rehabman :)

• Posting any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral is not allowed and will be removed.
  • Posts containing links to price comparison web sites or services will be removed.
It was not a referral link nor any form of advertisement or personal sale. I just wanted to share a reliable service and suggested to tip the people there for their amazing work. I'll remove the link to biosmods then. Thanks Rehabman :)

The problem was more with the 'Solicitation' part of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back