Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 3.5 Ghz
Graphics
nVidia GeForce GTX 650
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey there!

Never thought I'm gonna find an issue that hasn't been answered before, but here I am.

My problem is my apps (even core system apps that are not located in /Applications) keep getting marked as damaged or corrupt regardless of them being actually corrupted. I found a guide that removes this marker, but that doesn't help my case since the apps get this mark over and over again and I ran out of ideas.

I attached a screenshot of my Dock, this is almost what I see (and saw before I did a clean install from Sierra to High Sierra).

I also included a screenshot of me having TextEdit open while macOS claims that the app is corrupted.

Well, I hope that one of you have either experienced the problem or maybe have a fix for this as having to open apps twice or even 3-4 times just to get them running can get really annoying (don't even mention when I have to browse the system files to find those core apps if I need them).

Thanks a lot for any advice! xP

Some system info:
It's happening on my Work Hackintosh (config is in my bio) with a fresh install of High Sierra (happened while it had Sierra, it just got worse with HS)
It's happening with almost every .app file (regardless of them being in /Applications or being actual system apps located somewhere in /System)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 8.46.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 8.46.12 PM.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 8.48.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 8.48.40 PM.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 95
After trying some stuff out, I managed to figure out the issue.

Not sure what went wrong, but disabling gatekeeper just didn't happen.

All I did is re-enabled Gatekeeper using the "sudo spctl --master-enable" command, restart my mac, then disable it again and do another restart and it magically worked.

So in case, you're facing a similar issue, try and re-enable and then re-disable gatekepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back