Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I would greatly appreciate it if someone can advice me on my setup for multibeast.

I've tried so many different setups, including easyBeast, userDSDT (having a dsdt.aml on the desktop), the whole shebang. Once i reboot it goes no further than the apple boot up screen. I've tried countless of set ups but this i feel is my last hurdle to have a functioning hackintosh, and to give up now isn't what i have planed.

if your viewing this and have had a working 4530s running SL please advice me on the multiBeast selections to use. thanks

Background
4530s, Intel i5, BIOS = F20, iBoot 3.2, MultiBeast3.9.1

0. install SL :yawn:
1. boot using iBoot :eek:
2. install update helper :thumbup:
3. reboot :)
4. install updateCombo.10.6.8 :shifty:
5. select multiBeast options :?
6. reboot :think:
7. stuck on apple loading screen :banghead:

did you add the graphics string onto your dsdt? without it it will completely load up snow leopard but you'll still have the apple logo and won't be able to see the screen

No I didn't add anything else to the dsdt.aml. I've been using the one from the database on this website and another user submitted one on this forum. What graphics string is needed in the dsdt? Thanks

sorry I don't know why I said dsdt? I meant to say Org.chameleon.plist in extra, you can find it to download on the snow leopard thread within the 1st 3 pages I think

I did try looking for it but couldn't find anything to download relating Org.chameleon.plist, but i did find information about a Org.chameleon.boot.plist. Do i need to add extra text into it? if so it would help to know what text is needed. thanks

in page 3 or 4 of the snow leopard topic you will see instructions by big donkey with an attached zip file with a pre made boot.plist

If you look at page 16 I integrated all the suggestions from @BigDonkey and other users to form a full guide. I think it should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back