Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i can't seem to get anything to install. Everything else except this part works fine, but need all the drivers. Anyone having this problem? Solutions? :banghead:

How are we supposed to give you solutions, when you don't tell us anything? We are not psychic!!

Whats your hardware? CPU, Motherboard, GPU?

Are you getting any error messages? What exactly is not working?

I'm running an HP Pavlovian Entertainment PC. 1.73 Intel Core 2 Duo. 1 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. 80gig drive. I get the status that says 4 minutes left, then maybe a minute in I get the Application Failed prompt. Everything else works perfect though. I have also used all the multibeast versions to see if I can get it to work, but I get the same result with each. Thank you.

Still not enough detail on your hardware, and what exactly are you doing? Do you mean Unibeast or Multibeast?

Unibeast is for creating a USB installer on a Mac/Hackintosh (this will have a countdown for installing) which you then use to install.

Multibeast is post installation tool to get your Hackintosh fully working (no timer)

Here's more info. Yest it is MulitBeast.

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: Mac Pro
Model Identifier: MacPro3,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 1.73 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 2 MB
Memory: 1 GB
Bus Speed: 533 MHz
Boot ROM Version: iBoot.tonymacx86.com
SMC Version (system): 1.25f4
Serial Number (system): G88451935J4
Hardware UUID: A4199A0E-7BD0-5D7B-8D42-75BD744D08FD

Had the same problem multiple times with MB 5.3... Finally resolved it by deleting FakeSMC prior to running MB

Thanks for this info. Next question, where do I go to delete it? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back