Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.0.2 (ML) - Cannot boot after restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5
CPU
Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics
nVidia GTX 770 (OC)
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi all!

I would like to report a problem with MultiBeast 5.0.2.

After I installed ML to my machine I ran MultiBeast installed with the User DSDT setting and after it finished I restarted my machine.

Then I removed my USB drive to be sure the ML boots from my HDD, so I went into the boot menu, selected the HDD where I installed the ML, and waited at the Apple logo for like 15 minutes. When I saw that this not going to work, I restarted and booted again but now in verbose mode to see what happened. I attached the picture of the kernel panic that I got.

I tried to boot from the Unibeast USB Installer, same thing happens. I selected nothing other than User DSDT, Audio and Ethernet drivers in Multibeast, I used the DSDT.aml file from tonymacx's database.

Please check out this problem, and fix it if you can.

Thank you in advance!

photo.JPG

I am also have the same problem, i can install ML 10.8 easily, everything works on the motherboard including sound and ethernet. But when i use multibeast it just hangs at the apple logo boot screen.

I am running a Gigabyte GA-Z68M-D2H, I7 2600+ 16GB DDR3 1600.
I have upgraded my bios to f6 version and used the correct DSDT for the motherboard. It just won't work.
Can you help us please?

hello to everyone.
I'm in the same situation.
I spent a hard time getting to create the thumb drive with lion mount.
but now with him ready. I can easily install the lion10.8.2
But if I install Multbeast, do not boot anymore. I've tried everything. Someone help? thanks for all! : D

DP55WB + i7 860 + 460gtx
or
DH67BL + i7 2600 +460gtx

I had the same problem too. I wound up using Multibeast for Lion instead of Multibeast for Mountain Lion. This worked for me, hope it helps you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back