Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 4.6.1 Compatible with Mountain Lion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the people with Sandy Bridge processors: are you using the SSDT that was in Mutlibeast for 10.7.4 for SpeedStep, or is it not necessary for 10.8?

I am using the speedstep patch that is in Multibeast. Havent tried without it in Mountain Lion. So,ething tells me that it will not work without it however.

Graphics are still messed up in games unless you use Mac Pro 3.1 as system definition. Tried Serious Sam BFE stuttering really badly. Changed to Mac Pro 3.1 and it's much better but still hitches badly in spots. Any ideas anyone? System runs better overall as a imac 12.1. Will go back to that definition until it gets fixed.

sorry for the way i wrote i was quite in an hurry here is what happened, i installed mountain lion has a test on a 20gb hdd and everything went as described i did nt have network nor sound i manage quickly to reinstall the network by playing around with the kexts and the modem, but the sound did nt work so i just used the non dsdt kexts and it was working however i believe that the problem was the dsdt! infact after a while i decided that the overall experience was pretty good so i tried to install it in my lion hdd overwriting the operating system, once i did that all i had to do was run multibeast and made sure i had repair permission checked, sound kexts alc8xx and applehda rollback after this everything worked. video card was working with full qe/ci, it s amazing how quicker safari is and the overall os!

Ok guys here s what s on this build:
lga775 ga 41mt dv3
intel e6600
ati 5670

I installed mountain lion on my previous lion partition everything went amazingly smooth!!
Sound works after reinstalling the proper kexts, QE/CI working, Network working without reinstalling any kexts.

I HAVE A QUESTION:
Does the usb3 works natively oob in any motherboard now that the new macbook pro has it ?

download MultiBeast 4.6.1 Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back