Contribute
Register

Multibeast 4.2.1 Installation Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multibeast creates on desktop "AppleRTC-Backup" folder so when it does just quickly delete it when installing Multibeast. i had sample problem, but quickly deleting it solves it.

phobosse said:
Clean install from usb-drive (unibeast). First boot from usb, create new user and start Lion. Than I open multibeast 4.2.1 (easybeast and user dsdt) and got installation failed =\

How I can fix that ?

SOS. multi beast is an astray beast. installation failed and MacBook Air Lion screen is full of garbage. A message says " Your computer needs to restart. If it does not restart automatically in few seconds,hold down the Poer button until it turns off .and press the power button again ". I followed this instruction several times but no success. always back to an screen full of garbage. even when I used disk utility and found no errors in the hard disk still it does not work. Intried to reinstall from recovery partition but after so long time the installation was incomplete because some components could not be downloaded....multi beast created a real mess. how to get out of this. .?

Whaaaaat?!
aflac-duck.jpg

I need help. Used unibeast to boot to lion desktop. I have no internet bc i cant get my ethernet cable to work with my asus maximus iv genez/gen3 mobo. But i see theres a multibeast folder in the trash when i loaded up so i placed it on desktop. When i run multibeast right before it gets to the end the screen dimms a bit and says you need to restart your computer. Help me please.. And thanks a lot.

I am having a similar problem. I get to the desktop and run MB (indivudally doing installs because of the failure) and it will fail at a certain point, and upon reboot, it hangs at the white screen with the apple logo and a spinning circle. I don't know how to get back into the OS, aside from formatting and reinstalling (which is getting old). Can anyone offer help to either of those issues? I've been trying to pinpoint which part of MB is giving the failure, but the only way I've been able to get back in after a failure is to format the drive and reinstall. Thanks

What do i do if my mobo does not have a dsdt file? Asus maximus iv genez/gen3 z68 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back