Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm having a bit of bother getting to the installation screen.

This is my kit:
MSI B75-IA-E33
Core i3-3225
Corsair Vengence RAM
HD4000 graphics, no other graphics card.

I have flashed the mainboard using PMPatch as I read somewhere that MSI boards have cstate locked.
The error I am getting is

...FakeSMCDevice messages then ...
SMC: successfully initialised
?cache: 4 CPU(s), 64 bytes CPU cache line size (can't read the first letter on my rubbish screen)
dbinit: done [96 MB total pool size, (64/32) split]

then

pthread support ABORTS when sync kernel primitives misused

20131124_afterbiosflash.jpg

I have been following the guide at cloverboot.weebly.com for Mavericks. I'm using just FakeSMC kext, the low aptio memory kext and have replaced VBoxHfs-64.efi in the drivers64UEFI folder with HFSPlus.efi, as the guide says. I'm using the default config.plist and no DSDTs.

I have tried booting in safe mode, and adding the flags like PCIRootUID that I've read about, but nothing seems to make any difference.

This is my first hackintosh build.

Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks very much for your reply, Going Bald. I was hoping to a least get the install with a minimum of tweaks, but not such luck! I've read through the link, and while I can't find a config.plist from anyone using this MSI mainboard/CPU combo, I get the gist and will start having a play.

I've read through the guide on http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration but found most of it a bit beyond my current level of knowledge. So looks like I have got some more reading to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back