Graphics
GeForce 210
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have my first hackintosh all up and running, system specs are. Acer Aspire M3910, H57H AM2 V2.0 motherboard, 3.2 Core i3 processor, 90 gb vertex 3 ssd, Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce 210 1gb ddr3. It is all running great apart from no HDMI or onboard audio both displays work great from dvi and HDMI, I have tried the voodooHDA kexts none seem to work, I understand I may need to edit the dsdt? but thats where I need pointing in the right direction. When I installed OSX I installed Easybeast, not the dsdt free option below that.

Thanks for your help in advance:D:D:D

Thank you for your reply, here is attached a copy of ioreg, hope I have done it right let me know if not

Attachments

• Robert’s Mac Pro.ioreg.zip
    312.1 KB · Views: 94
Ok thanks for your reply, I have tried all of the voodoo universal kexts and none seem to work although some do show hdmi digital output in sound preferences, adding my own dsdt sounds a bit beyond me at the moment. Is there a different graphics card that you could recommend that would support this natively? I tried enabling the my onboard audio ALC662 following the guide on this site and that didnt work either, can you suggest anything else?

Ok thanks for your reply, I have tried all of the voodoo universal kexts and none seem to work although some do show hdmi digital output in sound preferences, adding my own dsdt sounds a bit beyond me at the moment. Is there a different graphics card that you could recommend that would support this natively? I tried enabling the my onboard audio ALC662 following the guide on this site and that didnt work either, can you suggest anything else?
The onboard audio issue is caused by the motherboard. HDMI audio is not supported natively on any motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back